School Stuff Website - feedback on my Home Page design

I am developing a website relating to the context of School Stuff.  The website needs to include the following, Home Page - Information about your experience so far as a Year 9 student. This is the design layout of the homepage of my website. Each page in my website also needs to include the following media ( images, gifs,videos) relating to school.

Please can you comment on my homepage layout. I would like you to provide feedback on the following:
1. Does the Home page include information about my experience so far as a year 9 student? 2. Does my homepage include media ( images, gifs,videos) relating to school.
3. Do you have any recommendation that might make my website look better? if so what are the recommendation.

Thank you for taking your time on commenting on my blog :)



Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Marieta,
    Great to see that you have started blogging!. Yes your homepage does talk about your experience as a year 9. I think you did very good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Drake,
      Thank you for your feedback on my homepage. I've just found a website that has information on homepage designs: https://designers.hubspot.com/blog/15-examples-of-homepage-design, I think I will go through this website to see if I could make a couple of changes through my homepage.

      Delete
  3. Kia Ora Marieta,

    What an incredible post you have chosen to share with us. Your home page is looking fantastic as you've explained your experience of being a year 9 student quite well. I really like how you've included images to represent what you are talking about. At this moment of time I don't have any recommendations on this post, but keep up the awesome blogging. What have you enjoyed most about in being a year 9?

    Kind Regards,
    Hinerangi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Hinerangi,
      Thank you for your feedback on my post. I know that I have talked about great people and kind teachers on my homepage but I really enjoy how the teachers explain the learning in a way I can understand and how my friends are super funny, kind and helpful. I will include this information on my homepage.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping the Haka or not?

Black Lives Matter