Black Lives Matter

Black Lives Matter

I choose this sign. The sign reads: Yes, all lives matter but we’re focused on the black ones right now, ok? Because it is apparent that our judicial system doesn't know that… plus if you can’t see why we’re exclaiming #BLM then you are part of the problem. The reason why is because yes all lives do matter! But we are focusing on having justice over the black lives because of how racism killed an innocent American African man known as Geroge Floyd. The sign is trying to tell us that we need to let the government know that all black lives matter and stop the racism. We need to let everyone know that not only white people can have a good life but also black people too. This sign is significant to me because when I was reading it, it made me feel confident to fight for the black lives. This sign told me to stop thinking about myself for once and think about the other lives around me. #BLM ✊🏿✊🏿✊🏿


R.I.P George Floyd!Remembering George Floyd: Devoted father, 'gentle giant' | USA ...
Our activity for this week was to pick a sign relating to Black Lives Matter. Three questions were left for us to talk about the sign. The sign I chose explains that all lives matter but at the moment we are fighting for black lives PEACE injustice of what Derek Chauvin had done to George Floyd. Not only because of George Floyd’s death but all the other times' police had to take down black people for stupid reasons.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping the Haka or not?

School Stuff Website - feedback on my Home Page design